MIP Black Limited Edition 2.0mm Ball End Hex Driver
MIP-9040B MIP Black Limited Edition 2.0mm Ball End Hex Driver
These highly sort-after black-handled limited edition MIP tools are now available whilst stocks last, and according to MIP this is the last time that they will be available. Aside from the limited edition black handles, these feature the same quality as the pre-existing orange handled tools which MIP has become famous for over the years, which arguably are the best RC tools on the market.
- Reach difficult angled screw heads
- Designed to work up to 10 Degrees of angle
- Super beefy ball end cut designed to increase overall tool head strength
- Ball end dimensions optimized to increase tool head to screw head bite force.
- Tool hex cut with diamond wheel for ultimate precision
- Tool shank CNC ground from US Grade tool steel drill blanks
- Tight tolerances held within 20 Microns which is .02 mm and moreover .0008 in! To put that into perspective that's like taking a human hair and dividing it by 4!
- Super Comfy to the hand Polycarbonate Handles that are resilient to hot and cold weather so wont harm your hands in poor weather conditions.
- Every tool assembled by hand